- Date: June 3 – 5, 2016
- Location: Sands Bethlehem
- Expected Audience: 3000 people
The Lehigh Valley Food & Wine Festival is a regional, 3-day destination event showcasing the talents of wine and spirits producers, chefs and restaurateurs. Title sponsors include Sands Bethlehem and Southern Wine & Spirits of Pennsylvania. In addition to providing academic scholarships, the festival provides the funds for six New Orleans externship experiences. NCC Culinary and Hospitality students have the opportunity to work side by side with top chefs from Emeril's anchor restaurants, "NOLA", "Emeril's" and "Delmonico" gaining invaluable knowledge for pursuing a career in their chosen field.
The 7th annual Festival will take place June 3-5, 2016 and will once again feature internationally renowned Emeril Lagasse who will provide a cooking demo on June 3 and attend the sponsorship reception and dinner that evening. The Grand Tasting on Saturday and Sunday will feature 25+ restaurants and over 40 varieties of wine and spirits, plus great live entertainment. Approximately 3,000 wine and food enthusiasts are expected to be in attendance.
Sponsorship Benefits Include
- Tickets to the Sponsor Reception and Emeril Dinner with Celebrity Chef, Emeril Lagasse
(at the $2,500 level and above)
- Tickets to the Grand Tasting on Saturday, June 3 or Sunday, June 4
- Access to the Southern Wine & Spirits Hospitality Suite during the Grand Tasting
- Logo in the Festival program
- Logo on media presentation during the Grand Tasting in the Sands Event Center
- Logo on Festival webpage with link back to your company website
- Brand exposure through the Festival Facebook Page and Twitter account
- Listing in Lehigh Valley Style March and April issues and other select regional print media (for sponsorships confirmed by print deadlines - March 1 and April 1)
- Festival poster autographed by Emeril Lagasse
Custom packages available-call 610-332-6296 or email for more information.