- Date: June 3 – 5, 2016
- Location: Sands Bethlehem
- Expected Audience: 5000 people
7th Annual Lehigh Valley Food & Wine Festival held over three days at the Sands Bethlehem
Two day Grand Tasting featuring:
- More than 20 of the Lehigh Valley's best restaurants
- Wines from all over the world
- Champagne and spirits tastings
- Live music and entertainment
Sponsorship Benefits Include
- Listing in the Festival program and in the Northampton Community College magazine (more than 50,000 readers)
- Listing on Event website with link back to your company website and brand exposure through Event Facebook Page and Twitter account
- Listing in select regional print media where space permits
- Event advertised via Ticketmaster website, regional radio spots, and promotional material distributed to an email list of 220,000 people and mailed to more than 170,000 people
- Admission to exclusive Sponsor Reception held prior to the Emeril Gala Dinner
- Festival poster autographed by Emeril Lagasse
About Northampton Community College
NCC serves more than 34,000 students a year in credit and non-credit programs, and is strategically positioned to provide students with the education they need to enter the workforce or to continue their studies.
- 1 in 4 Northampton Cty. High School Grads and 1 in 5 Monroe Cty. High School Grads choose NCC.
- The college has the most diverse student body of any college or university in the region in terms of age, race, and ethnicity.
- 90% of graduates stay in PA after graduation – the majority of which remain in Northampton and Monroe counties.
- 65% of graduates of transfer programs go on to further their education within one year of graduation.
- NCC's Center for Business & Industry has served approximately 1,000 employers in the Lehigh Valley. It is the top choice for businesses and non-profit organizations seeking training.
- More than 50% of NCC students receive some type of financial aid.
- There is still 12.2 million in unmet need for our students.
Custom packages available-call 610-332-6296 or email for more information.