After new students have applied and been accepted for enrollment, they will register for classes by attending one of the New Student Registration Sessions listed below.
The New Student Registration Sessions run approximately two(2) hours. During the sessions students will get a brief orientation to NCC and work with academic advisors to select courses for the Spring 2017 semester.
View the full schedule (PDF)
What students should do to sign up for a New Student Registration Session
- RSVP at least one week prior to the session you plan on attending) using the form below or call 610.861.5500 for one of the sessions listed in the link above.
- Take any necessary placement testing prior to attending the New Student Registration Session. More information about placement testing can be found on the Advising Office webpage.
- Have High School transcripts sent to the NCC Admissions Office.
- Have PSSA and/or SAT scores sent to the NCC Admissions Office, if the scores will be used for placement in English or mathematics.
- Attend the New Student Registration Session. Report to the Student Enrollment Center for the Main Campus sessions or the Student Enrollment Office for the Monroe Campus sessions.
Can't attend any of the dates below?
Sign Up for an Online Orientation Session
For more information email email@example.com